Law on foreign nationals

Our law firm also offers legal assistance to foreign nationals in Poland in the following spheres: legal advice, representation before administrative courts, appeals against administrative decisions, complaints against administrative decisions, registration of businesses/companies in Poland.

As part of our services for our foreign clients, we will:

  • provide legal advice
  • assist in preparing legal letters and motions
  • assist in obtaining a work permit

  • represent our foreign clients seeking a residence permit in Poland (the so-called ‘residence card’), a settlement permit in Poland and/or a long-term EU residence permit and represent clients applying for the Polish citizenship
  • assist in obtaining a divorce between a foreign national and a Polish citizen
  • assist in registering a business/company in Poland and in designing civil-law contracts and business contracts with foreign entities as parties thereto
  • represent foreign nationals in administrative proceedings before public administration bodies, in proceedings before the voivodship (district) administrative court in Warsaw, before the Supreme Administrative Court and in proceedings before common courts in Poland
  • prepare appeals against administrative decisions and complaints against administrative decisions